More like Blueberry Evening? I bought this as a nice chill-out before bed tea. I wish it tasted more like blueberry though! I really enjoyed Blueberry Jam from DT, but didn’t like the crazy amount of sweetness. I was hoping this would pop, yet be a soothing rooibos.

Oh well. I have lots of Lime Chiffon left!

Also, I brewed this 5 hours ago and threw it in my old timolino so that I wouldn’t wake everyone up when I want my bedtime tea. It’s still piping hot and I’m just pouring it into my little 4oz bubble cup so that it stays hot. Maybe that’s not the most efficient way to do it, but I’m happy!

Kittenna

Their Blueberry Creme (?) is guite delicious, but sadly does apparently contain black tea. However, I don’t think it has very much in it.

whatshesaid

I love the blueberry creme!!

Cavocorax

Guess I should give that one a shot! I like creamy fruit teas better. :P (Also, I like ordering from DTT)

Comments

Kittenna

whatshesaid

I love the blueberry creme!!

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON