drank Lemon Cardamom Chun Mee by 52teas

This tea just isn’t for me. I’m not a big cardamom fan so I guess that’s no surprise?

Also I am WAY TO WORRIED about new things. I had this in my “mild tea” timolino and then I was worried it would contaminate it. So silly. These things are meant to be washed out so you can start again fresh. :P So now I am brewing up my Korean Sejak to cleanse my mouth.

Also this counts as a sipdown because there’s not enough to send to anyone and I am done with it. It’s ok 52Teas: you won’t win them all!

Kittenna

Contaminating teas are chais, smoky teas, and minty teas. Or badly/grossly flavoured teas. I prob wouldn’t worry about something like this one! :)

Comments

Kittenna

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON