drank Korean Sejak by DAVIDsTEA

So now I know what this one tastes like when you oversteep it! I can barely recognize it from the gentle delicate green I know and love.

This is… like seaweed? With a bit of roastiness like a genmaicha?

Summary: NOT GOOD.

I wish I knew what I did, but I guess I wasn’t thinking when I steeped it. Maybe I used water that was too hot?

175 °F / 79 °C
Mercuryhime

Your description actually makes it sound tasty to me. Haha

Cavocorax

Haha. Maybe that’s how it’s supposed to taste? I just like it muted.

Alphakitty

That sounds good to me too haha! I love seaweedy greens.

OMGsrsly

A local place has a Golden Lily Oolong that tastes like you’re drinking wakame -the seaweed out of miso soup. So, Alphakitty, you might like that!

Comments

Mercuryhime

Your description actually makes it sound tasty to me. Haha

Cavocorax

Haha. Maybe that’s how it’s supposed to taste? I just like it muted.

Alphakitty

That sounds good to me too haha! I love seaweedy greens.

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON