drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t even know what mulberries taste like outside of tea nut this is so good. Maybe this deserves a tin?

Fjellrev

We’re twins. I just drank this but have been too lazy to review it yet haha.

Cavocorax

With the amount of tea we consume, I think it’s hardly fair to expect reviews with each cup. Sometimes it’s just time to relax and enjoy the cup.

Kittenna

This is good, but it’s mulberry leaf, not berry! I think the leaf tastes rather spinachy (like, more than spinachy green teas). Gold Rush and Caramel Spice have (had?) mulberries in them, and they pretty much taste really caramelly. If you’re curious about the flavour of mulberries though, last time I was at Bulk Barn, they totally carried them in the dried fruit section!

Thanks for the tip!

whatshesaid

Gold Rush made me seek out actual mulberries (dried) and they taste like dessert! Not at all tart, really sweet and yummy!

whatshesaid

Bulk Barn is where I got them ;)

Courtney

This one made it to a tin in my cupboard :) I actually preferred it over Gold Rush – just slightly.

Cavocorax

I haven’t tried Gold Rush, but I like Mulberry Magic as a great decaf option – it’s different than all my rooibos, mint or chamomile blends.

Comments

Fjellrev

We’re twins. I just drank this but have been too lazy to review it yet haha.

Kittenna

Thanks for the tip!

whatshesaid

Bulk Barn is where I got them ;)

Courtney

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON