drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks Ozli!

So this is full of maple because Canada is the land of maple syrup, but it’s rooibos because… we like to go to bed early so we wake up all sugary and sweet and thankyouing and so-sorrying?

It’s probably the best maple tea I’ve had though!

Ozli

SUPER mapley! The little tin survived the post okay?

Cavocorax

It did! It’s so cute too!
(I just lost my entire stitch thing again. Arrrgh. More tea to the rescue?)

Ozli

Fiber arts are an intense past-time >:( tea is prob a good choice.

Aren’t they ADORABLE? Are they the same minis you have?

No, these are: http://www.davidstea.com/tiny-tins <3

They swapped out some of the tea since I got mine, but I think it’s for the best.

Comments

Ozli

SUPER mapley! The little tin survived the post okay?

Cavocorax

It did! It’s so cute too!
(I just lost my entire stitch thing again. Arrrgh. More tea to the rescue?)

Ozli

Fiber arts are an intense past-time >:( tea is prob a good choice.

Aren’t they ADORABLE? Are they the same minis you have?

No, these are: http://www.davidstea.com/tiny-tins <3

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON