drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

This is the last of it! :O

Thanks ozli for keeping me supplied longer than I would have been otherwise. I hope to see this tea again next winter!

Completely off topic but I am teaching myself to knit and I think I just did my first row of purling. It sorta looks like my knit rows, but… I’ll keep going!

Uh pretty sure you can buy this on the website still….it was there and I almost ordered it last night

Cavocorax

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON