drank Jumpy Monkey by DAVIDsTEA

And another sipdown! (I brewed these last two timolinos just for the sipdowns. :P Now I’ll have plenty of room for the tea I ordered from Della Terra and Bluebird)

This one is pretty good but as far as Yerbe mate teas go, I think I like Chocolate Rocket better! Maybe I’ll add a dash a milk…

CrowKettle

oh, wow! You’re rocking through sipdowns. I need to catch up ;)

Cavocorax

I was lucky. Those three were nearly done so I picked them. I ended up trading a bunch I wasn’t keen on too. Now… I can relax until my orders cone in!

never relax! that’s when the tea orders strike from behind!

Cavocorax

:P Judging by your tea count, I’d better take your advice!

Cavo… seriously. small amounts of tea are my friend now. it’s like 1 whole ounce!?! but that’s so much!

Kittenna

Haha, I now consider to be anything more than 2 cups’ worth to be “a lot”. Best advice: if a tea you like is easily available, stick to 25g or less amounts (unless you literally drink it all the time). That way when you find something better, you’re not stuck with a ton! And swap! Swap swap swap to try new things! Don’t let your cupboard get like mine… Sil’s is nothing… (and I’ve only been really into tea for about 15 months).

Cavocorax

I totally understand that! I went from buying tins full of tea, to 2 oz, and now that’s way too much. I think 30-50g is pretty good, depending on the tea.

CrowKettle

I’m beginning to lean to smaller amounts at one time too. I tend to feel bad when I swap away the teas I don’t like but there’s usually someone out there who’ll like it (hopefully).

Comments

CrowKettle

oh, wow! You’re rocking through sipdowns. I need to catch up ;)

Cavocorax

never relax! that’s when the tea orders strike from behind!

Cavocorax

:P Judging by your tea count, I’d better take your advice!

Kittenna

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON