drank Coco-Lemon Thai by DAVIDsTEA

Oh this is a delight! The first few sips threw me off because I didn’t know what to expect, but once I got used to the lemon and ginger, I REALLY got into this tea. It makes me want Thai for dinner. :| I’m currently looking at menus and seeing if this is a thing I should do.

But back to the tea – it’s very soft and creamy, yet zingy too. I can taste the lemon and ginger and it all just melds together into something more than the ingredients alone would suggest. I’m happy I grabbed a little bag of this, even though it’s somewhat pricey.

Update: I DID order thai just because of this tea, and as an excuse to drink an entire pot over dinner. :D I’m a little sick of this now though – that was A LOT for one day. I’ve got enough for one cup for another day – I’m sure I’ll enjoy it then.

(so creamy)

OMGsrsly

Now I’m wishing that my neighbourhood had a good Thai place. :)

Lindsey

Haha, that happened to me yesterday with Thai Chai from Adagio. I had a few cups and then started craving Thai food. Yum, lemongrass…

Comments

OMGsrsly

Now I’m wishing that my neighbourhood had a good Thai place. :)

Lindsey

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON