drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

Sipdown! (So I guess I’d better review it?)

This is my third cup and I think I finally got it where I want it. The first two attempts were too strong and astringent for me, but this last one was at a lower temperature and for less time. I’m getting a nice floral black with a touch of astringency, and lots of fruity notes – mostly strawberry?

It’s good, but I’m not freaking out about it. I wonder if I should have steeped it differently? :| Or maybe this is just one where I and the Steepster community will go our separate ways? I feel like I’m a disappointment to you all. :P

Thanks CrowKettle for letting me try this!

CrowKettle

Nah, this isn’t my favourite either.

Dinosara

Yeah, I wasn’t super impressed either. Sometimes it just happens that way!

Ysaurella

A friend and I consider Marco Polo to usurpate a little its reputation…

Comments

CrowKettle

Nah, this isn’t my favourite either.

Dinosara

Yeah, I wasn’t super impressed either. Sometimes it just happens that way!

Ysaurella

A friend and I consider Marco Polo to usurpate a little its reputation…

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON