drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Tried some teas today and some were good and some were blah. To make up for the blah ones I made this because it’s SO AWESOME.

Can’t wait for my Della Terra order to arrive so I can compare this to the lemon lime tart. (Also I can’t wait for my Butiki order, and my Bluebird order, and my Amoda tea box. And then… no more orders. But I’ll still be under 100 teas!)

OMGsrsly

Umm. So I shouldn’t have looked up Amoda.

Cavocorax

Hahah. Yeah. I found out about it through Steepster too! I’ve only rec’d one month though. The packs are a little small, but I like it because a) surprises! and b) I might find an awesome new tea from a hard to shop from company.

OMGsrsly

I can’t even have mint in my house (BFF is severely allergic) so I’ve emailed to ask if they can substitute non-minty things. :) So tempted. I feel like 60g of surprise tea isn’t too bad at $15. It’s like a monthly present!

Cavocorax

Oh! I hope they can do that! They sell the teas from the previous months, so maybe they could throw one of those in instead!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Umm. So I shouldn’t have looked up Amoda.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON