Sipdown!

Ok, now that I’m down to 67 teas I think I should go back to focusing on the teas that I really enjoy, instead of drink this down, get rid of this, make it go awaaaaay… (I have been alternating some of my favs, butt seems like every 2nd cup was something meh I wanted to drink away).

Still! 67 is great! When my orders all arrive I should still be under 100. :O

..and that’s how it starts…the ever creeping up cupboard..

Noooooooo! :p

ashmanra

Oy vey, I want to get down to a hundred. I gave away two boxes of tea. And yet I have a list of what I want to order…

i wish murchie’s did smaller sizes. I never want to buy 50g anymore ever again unless i’m slitting with people

Cavocorax

Yeah I traded a bunch and tried to give more than I’m getting, and I felt guilty but I also dumped a few teas that were just old and stale and not worth keeping. I wish Murchie’s did smaller though, although I’ve been disappointed with some of their teas now that I’ve branched out to other companies.

OMGsrsly

I asked, and I got 1 oz at Murchie’s. That was in-store, though.

Comments

..and that’s how it starts…the ever creeping up cupboard..

Noooooooo! :p

ashmanra

OMGsrsly

I asked, and I got 1 oz at Murchie’s. That was in-store, though.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON