Thanks CrowKettle for the sample! (Took me long enough to try it /0\)

I have to agree with the others that this is a very nice, and damn fine dragon well tea. It’s lightly vegetal and very buttery. How would I compare this to the one from Verdant? IDK. :| But I do know that this is much nicer than the dragonwell I bought from Murchies.

I’m looking forward to resteeping this all afternoon!

EDIT: I wanted to make sure I wasn’t misremembering the murchie’s dragonwell so I made some of that to sip side-by-side. It’s far less buttery than the Dragon Power, and it tastes very spinacy/sea-weedy. It really reminds me of the Tie Guan Yin oolong I ordered from there. So, not as smooth and delicate and buttery as the Dragon Power.

CrowKettle

Mmm… butter. I forgot I sent you some of this! :)