drank MintGrass by The Teaologist

I just saw Sil’s review of this and I realised that I forgot to do mine weeks ago! I recieved this as part of my Amoda tea box, which was a little disappointing because 2/3 teas were herbal. I’m sure that won’t happen again though.

Anyways, this one is pretty basic, and while I don’t mind the ingredients I find that I prefer DavidsTea’s Mother’s Little Helper more due to the added make-you-go-to-sleep-valerian-root on top of the lemongrass, mint and chamomile.

I made two cups of this, and then put the rest of my sample in with my DT tin.

Kittenna

Yeaaah, this one was a disappointment. So boring.

Cavocorax

Hopefully this month’s box is more exciting!

the first 3 boxes were pretty darn good!

OMGsrsly

Oh, right! Amoda. They will substitute teas if people have allergies. :) Once I find a job, a subscription will be mine!