drank The Skinny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

So this tea is pretty useful to have around when my stomach isn’t feeling so hot. I’m not sure if it actually helped, or if I just feel better anyways, but I guess that justifies having it in my cupboard.

Just not… 100g of it. /0\ (I’m down to maybe 20 now though!)

Fjellrev

I agree, I like this one because it also makes you feel cleansed in a way, but 100g seems like too much.

Comments

Fjellrev

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON