I’m not sure if maybe I oversteeped it or the water was too hot, but this didn’t really make me think of white chocolate. It did remind me of DavidsTea’s Cookie Dough so I guess that makes sense, but this was slightly bitter. I’m happy I was able to try it, but I think I’d order one of the other chocolate teas instead.

Thanks JennyFur for the sample!

Tealizzy

Ya, try steeping this for only a minute or so. It’s better that way.

Cavocorax

Thanks! I’ll try to remember in case I get another sample to try!

Ozli

Huh! This sounds like something Kelly would like.

Comments

Tealizzy

Ya, try steeping this for only a minute or so. It’s better that way.

Cavocorax

Thanks! I’ll try to remember in case I get another sample to try!

Ozli

Huh! This sounds like something Kelly would like.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON