drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

Oh this is so good, but really why am I surprised? Every tea I’ve ordered from Butiki has exceeded my expectations.

Once I let it cool a little it really tastes like cool cantelope with a touch of cream. It’s not really “cool” because the tea is warm but it still tricks my mind and makes me think THIS IS SO REFRESHING.

I’m happy I gave this a shot because for some reason I wasn’t entirely sold on it by the name. My brain just does that sometimes.

I’m certain this would be remarkable iced too.

Oh, and this is a tea that I plan to re-steep and re-steep again. I don’t want to waste anything.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON