So, vegetable tea? Wouldn’t that be soup?

Not at all apparently! This is very nice. The green tea base is very light and grassy. I’m trying to figure out if it’s reminding me of Korean Sejak, or a sencha or what.

The warm tea is grassy with peach undertones, but if you chill it it’s even better. Light. Grassy. Peachy. Refreshing! This tastes like spring.

Courtney

Haha “wouldn’t that be soup” – yes I had second thoughts when looking over this one. Perhaps my next Della Terra order I’ll try this one out.

Cavocorax

Yeah I thought it was pretty good, and that I’d better give it a rating to help others out as it’s so new. Maybe try an ounce of it at least. It mostly tastes like green tea with a bit extra so I doubt this would be one that would be undrinkable even if it wasn’t a favourite.

JennyFur

Reading the description of that tea weirded me out, but I’m glad to see its not bad.

Comments

Courtney

Cavocorax

JennyFur

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON