Lucky me! Stacy surprised me with a sample of this in my last Butiki order! :O

I haven’t even tried the Premium Taiwanese Assam I ordered because I was so excited about this one. It’s so good. I wish my head wasn’t feeling so bad right now because I just can’t do this tea justice by trying to review it as the words won’t come out of my head but… it’s good you guys. Really good.

And I’ll try to add more when I re-steep it.

Tealizzy

I just got the 1 oz.of this tea I ordered, but can’t drink it yet because I can’t do too much caffeine later in the day. I guess I’ll just keep sniffing the bag! Haha!

TastyBrew

just make a small cup Tealizzy, you know you want to ;-)

Tealizzy

Haha! Stop tempting me!!! ;)

Doooo itttt ;)

Tealizzy

I just did it! You guys are so bad! It’s steeping right now!!!

Ha! Awesome.

Cavocorax

Haha. Hope you enjoy it!

whatshesaid

Can’t wait for your review!!

Tealizzy

I just resteeped it because one cup wasn’t enough! Yum! Will work on tasting note!

It resteeps really well too. yummmmmmm

I waaaannnntttttt my teaaaaaaaaa. Bah

CrowKettle

I’m trying to avoid looking at all the notes on this tea but it’s everywhere. Is it wrong to place an order with Butiki so shortly after receiving the another one?

Comments

Tealizzy

TastyBrew

just make a small cup Tealizzy, you know you want to ;-)

Tealizzy

Haha! Stop tempting me!!! ;)

Doooo itttt ;)

Tealizzy

I just did it! You guys are so bad! It’s steeping right now!!!

Ha! Awesome.

Cavocorax

Haha. Hope you enjoy it!

whatshesaid

Can’t wait for your review!!

It resteeps really well too. yummmmmmm

I waaaannnntttttt my teaaaaaaaaa. Bah

CrowKettle

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON