This was another surprise sample!

So, no idea what this tea is all about or what it has in it (besides Assam?) but it is rather nice. I guess that should go without saying as it IS a butiki tea. :P

I brewed it to spec and ended up with a dark amber coloured tea that smells almost like it has honey in it. And I’m getting fruity smells in there too. It tastes like a nice medium strength tea with a touch of sweetness in it. I really should drink the Premium Taiwanese Assam I ordered so that I can get a better sense of what this one is like in comparison.

I’ll re-steep and possibly update later!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON