drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

Yes! I was going to re-steep my Assam from Butiki but I had to take a break and drink some of this as it’s been sitting in my timolino for 4 hours now. I love being able to switch between two teas with both timo’s full.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this tea. I still don’t really know which one I prefer – this or DT’s. I guess when they’re this good it doesn’t really matter?

I am relaxing to a Pride&Prejudice inspired mix on 8tracks, which is great because I spent the morning watching Dr Who fanvids and tearing up. :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON