So I’m not a big Earl Grey fan, but this is actually really nice. The bergamot is there but not ‘perfumy’ like I find it to be in some blends. The citrus flavours are zippy too, but each sip almost ends up on a creamy note. Very nice.

I hadn’t heard of this company before, but I guess I’ll be keeping an eye on them from now on to see what else they have.

Sweet. This answers the question I was about to pose to you! :D

Cavocorax

Hehe. I was subtler this time.

Kittenna

Worked fabulously. I just got mine today. I don’t know of anyone else on here who also gets the subscription, so I’m talking openly about it in my notes now that I know you have yours too!

Cavocorax

Well don’t worry about spoiling me – I ended up peeking on the website. I’m no good at surprises. :)

We’re talking about the Amoda tea boxes!

whatshesaid

Ohhhh cool!!

OMGsrsly

And this company is in Langley. I’ll have to check them out when I do my annual pilgrimage…

Cavocorax

I’m surprised they weren’t on Steepster until I added my tea. Depending how I feel about the other two teas, I may need to place an order.
Well… need might not be the right word.

Comments

Kittenna

Sweet. This answers the question I was about to pose to you! :D

Cavocorax

Hehe. I was subtler this time.

Cavocorax

We’re talking about the Amoda tea boxes!

whatshesaid

Ohhhh cool!!

OMGsrsly

Cavocorax

Well… need might not be the right word.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON