Last tea review for the day! (Then off to bed, or try to knit some more… I had about 9 rows of cable stitching done, and some of it looked great, but one part was horribly ruined. So…. I frogged it and am restarting. I think I’ve done those first 3 rows about 10 times now – no exaggerating. But I’m really learning a lot this way, and I’ll be happier with the end result!)

Anyway – THE TEA:
This smells like cranberry, and it tastes sorta like cranberry and pine needles. That can’t be right? Maybe that’s a combination of the verbena and lemon grass. But it makes me think of Christmas!

There’s a bit of an odd aftertaste I can’t identity, and then another piney one after that! What is going on in my mouth? :P I tried looking up verbena on wikipedia to see if that was one of the odd notes I’m getting and I learned that apparently verbena is good for nursing moms, and it’s also a sex steroid. So… the more you know…

Gosh, I’m all over the place today. In summary, this is an odd tea, mostly because I haven’t had a lot of these ingredients before so I’m not really sure what I’m tasting. I look forward to trying it again!