My roommate has some teas that she offered to let me try, so I thought I’d give this one a shot. It definitely tastes like a milder Earl Grey which is more up my alley. It’s nice. The base has a bit of a warm caramel flavour that is intriguing, and the tea has only the slightest hint of bitterness.

Pretty good! This may be one of my favourite black teas from Murchie’s! That, or Earl Grey Cream!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON