So I have two empty tins now, and while I ran off to DavidsTea TODAY, they are still empty. (And smelly. Am working on that.) Guess I’ll just fill them up with peppermint or something I have 2 oz of just to make room in my storage tins for smaller packs.

Grabbed this, and four other samples today that I had flagged to try. I guess, ideally, I’d like 30g of all the tea from David’s that I like. :) That’s enough to cover every craving I might have without being too overwhelming! But not enough to fill a tin. I think Mother’s Little Helper, Cocomint Cream and Pumpkin Chai are my only DT tin-worthy teas…

This is an oddball. It smells very strong and malty. Dark. Earthy. A few honeyed notes? Definitely. More honey, as it cools, but now it’s a bit grassy.

It’s definitely better as it cools. It reminds me of the Keemun from DT. I’m enjoying it, but am hesitant about rating it yet.