So the reviews weren’t kidding. This is a STRONG breakfast tea. I steeped it for 4 minutes, and the result was a tea so dark that it might be confused with coffee. It makes my whole mouth go numb with that tacky-dry astringent feeling. It does get better after a few sips, but I thought I’d just try a dash of milk – yep. This is a tea that shines with milk! (And thankfully not much because I don’t like having to add to tea in order to enjoy it).

I guess it’s silly to want strong tea but not astringent tea eh?

ETA: Oh snap! This was my 300th tasting note. I had planned to pick a more exciting tea (or a more exciting entry). Oh well! 300 is pretty impressive since I’ve only been active since October!

OMGsrsly

Woohoo! 300!

grats on 300! that’s super exciting :)

Chiyo

Whoa that’s so awesome!! :D

Terri HarpLady

This sounds like my kind of tea! Congrats on 300!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Woohoo! 300!

grats on 300! that’s super exciting :)

Chiyo

Whoa that’s so awesome!! :D

Terri HarpLady

This sounds like my kind of tea! Congrats on 300!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON