drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

You know what guys? This is pretty great. It’s maybe better than the Zen Tea one after all. I just need to remember to steep it at 80, instead of the recommended temperature.

How do you decide?

Courtney

I’m curious to try the Zen Tea but I don’t like those decisions haha! It took me forever to decide between Lemon Chiffon, Lime Chiffon, and Lemon Lime Cream Tart gah.

Kittenna

How do you decide? Price and availability :)

Comments

Courtney

Kittenna

How do you decide? Price and availability :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON