drank Ankara Apple by Bluebird Tea Co.

I received my samples/order!

This green tea is enjoyable. It starts off apple-y, and finishes with a ton of cinnamon/spices. It’s very warming – I can see that this would be a great tea in the autumn. I don’t taste the pomegranates at all though.

And I agree with everyone – the packaging on these teas is adorable! I’m happy I bought a pack of Vicky’s Sponge Cake so I can look at more little bluebirds. I guess I won’t put that one in a tin – that’d be a shame!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON