drank Peach Matcha by Naked Teas Galore

I keep drinking this as a cold latte. I guess I’m too afraid to prepare it as hot tea?

Yes it’s a bit sweet, and a bit astringent, but it makes me want to experiment with matcha! Some day I will do a Red Leaf Tea order. (Just not today… Even with the sale on the new products…)

CrowKettle

I should send you some of my Red Leaf matcha in crudely wrapped tin foil packets. :)

Crow, ill be sending matcha to Cavo in our swap….in non ghetto tin foil packets lol

Cavocorax

Oooh. Thanks for the offer CrowKettle!

And thanks Sil!

Fjellrev

I tried a few of their matchas at the Victoria tea fest and while they were ok (they prepared them cold with almond milk maybe?), they weren’t as good as Red Leaf, so hope you’ll find your faves someday. :)

Cavocorax

That’s good to know. I imagine it’s better adding your own sweetener, and selecting the quality.

OMGsrsly

CrowKettle’s foil packets are actually pretty good. :D

Haha well if there’s ever a flavour I need to try I may need to swap just to experience “the foil packet” :)

CrowKettle

My foil packets aren’t that bad but I’m working very hard on getting respectable tins. That being said, I’d be happy to share the “experience”, just please don’t think less of me… :/

Comments

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

Oooh. Thanks for the offer CrowKettle!

And thanks Sil!

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON