Another free sample!

This one is an odd tea. It smells like perfume! Also, it kinda tastes like perfume! At least a little. Rose buds and jasmine seem like scents to wear, not taste, but when I get past that association, the licorice and cinnamon are quite nice. I’m not sure if this tea is for me, but it’s interesting. And I sipped my cup down faster than I realized.

JennyFur

Rose buds in tea make me leery for exactly that reason. I’m just worried that as I dislike the scent of roses about 90% of the time, I’ll be unable to drink tea with the scent/flavor of it.

Comments

JennyFur

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON