drank Nina's Paris by Nina's Paris

My package just said “Nina’s” on it, but judging by its smell, I think it’s Nina’s Paris.

It’s a very subtle blend where I mostly taste citrus fruit, sweetness and then a bit of tartness. Interesting, but so far je t’aime is my favorite of their teas.

gmathis

Just got a little set of sample packs and was wondering about the just “Nina’s.” Haven’t tried it, but my first sniff led me to the same conclusion…must be Paris. Looking forward to a trial run.

Comments

gmathis

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON