Goodbye O’Sullivan’s!

I think I spent $1-2 for this sample so I regret nothing. It’s ok, but it’s not my cuppa. I thoroughly enjoyed it this morning with a hefty amount of milk and sugar, but at the same time if I wanted milk/sugar I could have just started the day with coffee.

I said it tea peeps! Coffee! :O
(It’s funny that I spent so much time trying to tell the difference between Keemum vs Ceylon vs Darjeeling etc but I couldn’t even tell you what kind of coffee I like.)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON