So maybe this isn’t QUITE as awesome as I thought it was yesterday, but I dig the fruity raspberries and creaminess and I’m still getting a bit of sponginess too. For some reason this tastes a bit more tart this time around, yet it’s still sweet. I wonder if I should have mixed the bag up a bit more? Maybe I drank up a lot of the coconut in the top half and am missing it now?

But you heard me – I’m halfway through this bag already! :O

Tealizzy

I’ve noticed the flavor seems to change based on the leaf you get…maybe due to more or less dried raspberries versus black tea?

Cavocorax

I think you’re right! I guess I’ll shake the bag up from now on, but hopefully I haven’t already used up the “good” stuff.

Comments

Tealizzy

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON