I was disappointed with this one – probably because I had it at the same time as the Cantaloupe and Cream which just blew me away. It was good, but not exceptional and that was likely because I’m not so into cilantro.

Butiki has so many great teas that it’s better for my wallet this way.

I hope whatshesaid enjoys the rest of this!

Ozli

I haaaaate cilantro (it makes my throat ABORT!!) so idek what to think about this blend :s

Cavocorax

Uhoh. Maybe I shouldn’t have sent you some. Maybe K will like it?

Ozli

oh did you??? you are the sweetest! i love pineapple so much but cilantro is just evil! K will try it for me. >:D

Comments

Ozli

Cavocorax

Uhoh. Maybe I shouldn’t have sent you some. Maybe K will like it?

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON