drank S'mores Genmaicha by 52teas

Goodbye, goodbye! I had such high hopes for you, sweet little tea. I’m sorry, but I don’t think it will work out for us.

This is my last cup, so I guess I’d better rate it once and for all. I used extra leaf this time around as I didn’t have enough for two full cups, and that made a difference. I can taste the marshmallows a bit more, and a slight chocolatey note at the end of the sip, but I’m not blown away.

I am enjoying this last cup but there are so many teas out there to enjoy that I feel no regret moving on.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON