That’s the end of this – sipdown!

Della Terra threw this in as a free sample which is great because I was curious about it, but not really willing to actually buy it. It’s so sweet and tart!

When I first sipped it I immediately thought of wine, which is odd for a “kid’s” tea. Then I got hit with the hibiscus backlash. Yowza!

All in all, it’s an interesting experiment, but it’s not for me. Della Terra can make some great blends, but this isn’t one of them…

(Oooh – I’m at about 85 teas in my cupboard. I’m hit by a sudden impulse to buy a billion samples from Teavivre or Upton but that’s irresponsible and also, I’m afraid to. Seriously – when you’ve got 20 types of Assam to choose from how do you know what to buy? I might just do it randomly if I do it).

OMGsrsly

I vote for random sample buying if you must buy more teas… :D With Upton, their site says orders going to Canada are $11.20. Is that true?

Cavocorax

Hmmm… looks like! Guess I might be better off with Teavivre. Shipping is $4 but it could take a month to arrive. But I’ll have forgotten what I ordered by then so I’d have so much SURPRISE TEA.

OMGsrsly

Upton sampling might be another group order.

Upton is a good group buy if you guys want to try lots of things. Their samples are generous and cheap and 2-3 people could share 1package if everyone is ok with one-two cups max. Most of their flavoured teas that ivetried are meh but their straight teas are pretty good, there are lots to choose from AND if the finum brew baskets are still on sale, that more than makes up for shipping….

Comments

OMGsrsly

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

Upton sampling might be another group order.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON