Hee! I’m just craving this tea every day now. Looks like I’ll be out of it next week at the rate I’m going. I placed another order with Bluebird last week, but that was for the Rhubarb Custard and the Terry’s Chocolate. Should have added this one too, but I’m not sure I’d even tried this at that point. :P (Too impulsive)

I’m just enjoying my tea while I share lunch with the baby. She’s eating ham, avocado, cheerios and fancy cheese, and I keep snacking on the pieces she doesn’t want. Win win! I wish I’d realized how tasty avocados were years ago!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON