drank Anti-Strain - Herb by Zen Tea

Yessssssss. Did you know I like licorice? If you like licorice, you might like this tea. Oh, and I guess there’s cinnamon and fennel and orange in here too but mostly it’s just sweet sweet licorice.

I feel relaxed after drinking this, but I also feel like I should go and brush my teeth again too. Is it magic-stress relief tea? I don’t know, but at least I have a better idea of what kind of herbals I enjoy!

Terri HarpLady

I love licorice! :)

OMGsrsly

I picked all the licorice out of mine… :D If I could replace it with fennel (magically, so I don’t miss any bits), it would be perfect. If you like lemongrass, the Tumeric Ginger one is similarly licoricey.

OMGsrsly

And… you’ve tried it. D’oh!

Cavocorax

:P I wish it wasn’t so hard to tell if people had tried other teas! I don’t understand what order the tasting notes are in when you look at a tea!

But I picked up a sample during their last sale because it was less than a dollar and I was losing nothing! I’m not normally into turmeric or ginger though.

OMGsrsly

That would be super nice, but it took 2-3 weeks to get back to me about merging Zen Tea and Zen Tea Life, so I think they’re pretty busy. (Note: They’re merged now! The Canadian companies are together.)

Cavocorax

Awesome – thanks for getting all of that organized. Messy databases drive me crazy. :P

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I love licorice! :)

OMGsrsly

And… you’ve tried it. D’oh!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON