drank Irish Cream by Compass Teas

I’ve been averaging six hours sleep a night so I really should go to bed, but I’m 92% done my book (the last Wheel of Time) and I just don’t want to! :O Guess that means I’m not good at being an adult? I might regret this when I wake up at 8-9, but that’s what strong tea is for, amirite?

I didn’t realise that Compass had loose-leaf tea. Thanks to JoonSusanna for the rooibos samples. I’m getting a bit of cream and caramel, and lots of rooibos, but not in a bad way. This is pretty enjoyable actually, and it does remind me a bit of Irish Cream!

I like having a lot of variety for caffeine-free teas, so maybe I’ll grab a bunch once I drink up all my current samples! I’m pretty excited to try the Cola rooibos, but I’ll save that for an afternoon.

Confused….. Your note mentions stash…but this is logged under compass tea…

Cavocorax

Thank you – I meant Compass! I guess I just equate the two in my head as tea bag companies.

lol not to worry..figured it was the late night sleepies. this sounds so tasty…

Cavocorax

:) Well I hope to get yours out to you tomorrow!

haha no rush. Still not hurting for tea lol I’m hoping by next weekend i can be under 200 before all my swaps roll in giggling

OMGsrsly

Did you finish your book? :)

Cavocorax

Just now! Too many distractions! But it was great.

Comments

Confused….. Your note mentions stash…but this is logged under compass tea…

Cavocorax

lol not to worry..figured it was the late night sleepies. this sounds so tasty…

Cavocorax

:) Well I hope to get yours out to you tomorrow!

OMGsrsly

Did you finish your book? :)

Cavocorax

Just now! Too many distractions! But it was great.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON