drank Himalayan Blend by DAVIDsTEA

Stacy suggested narrowing a tea down to different categories to see what you can taste. I thought I’d try that here as this one seems a little complex.

These were the categories: vegetal, marine, nutty, sweet, fruity, floral, earthy, spicy, sweet, other.

I’d say that this tea is sweet, fruity and earthy with a bunch of other in there as well. Muscatel? Hmmm. It smells sweet and fruity, and that translates into a nice light taste, but one that’s balanced by the earthy notes too. It makes me think of forests. Can you drink a forest?

This tea used to be named David’s Darjeeling – I guess this isn’t a full darjeeling like I thought, but I really enjoy this one. I forgot how much I like it, and need to rotate it into my morning blacks a little more often!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I tried this for the first time last week and really enjoyed it! I thought it tasted like earthy green beans though, not a forest. :-)

Cavocorax

Glad you liked it! Earthy green beans, eh? I could see that.