Fancy!

I had this today, and even managed to re-steep it! (Which I should do more often I know!) Based on the flavour categories, I’d say that this is… scratch that. It’s all butter. Just soft, melty butter. And cream. Did I just pay a ton of money for buttery cream tea?

Now I understand the fuss about milk oolongs. I wouldn’t want to drink this all the time, but it’s a good one for special moments. Maybe I should have bought more than 1oz, but it was $8. Now that I know it’s good maybe I’ll snap it up during a sale! And I’ll try and resteep it at least one more time before I go to bed.

Wow though. Five minutes after my last sip, and I can still taste butter… <3 What if I drank this while I ate popcorn?

TastyBrew

Haha. Totally. This one is melted (salted) butter in a cup. But I love it!

Amariel

I have this on m DT wishlist.

Cavocorax

It’s excellent! I just wish I had more of it. 1 oz doesn’t look like it’ll get me far so I’ll have to make sure I resteep it like crazy…

Amariel

Do you know how it compares to DAVIDs Milk Oolong?

Cavocorax

I don’t know. I have some but haven’t tried it yet!

Comments

TastyBrew

Haha. Totally. This one is melted (salted) butter in a cup. But I love it!

Amariel

I have this on m DT wishlist.

Amariel

Do you know how it compares to DAVIDs Milk Oolong?

Cavocorax

I don’t know. I have some but haven’t tried it yet!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON