I bought this one on impulse, along with Terry’s Orange. No regrets so far. I needed another rooibos because my sleepy-time tin had room in it! And we can’t have that! I want 20-30 types of non-caffeinated tea to choose from in the evenings so I don’t get bored!

It’s actually a little tart like real rhubarb! It’s very good. And I don’t really get custard but it does seem to be creamy, much like the mint chocolate that I’m sipping away from in my other Timolino, so I’m happy.

I’m not really sure what calendula is though, but I’ve seen that Bluebird used this in a few teas. I wonder if it’s related to marigold petals?

Mike Turner

Spot on with the calendula

whatshesaid

Sleepytime tin,I like that!! This one as definitely rhubarby!

Comments

Mike Turner

Spot on with the calendula

whatshesaid

Sleepytime tin,I like that!! This one as definitely rhubarby!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON