drank Terry's Tea by Bluebird Tea Co.

I tried this the same time as Lupicia’s Chcoolate Orange, but I find I prefer this one. The chocolate tastes like dark chocolate which is nice, and it’s slightly bitter which is reminiscent of dark chocolate as well! It was overall an enjoyable tea, but not my favourite dessert tea. I’ll play around with it a bit before I rate it, but it’s at least 70.

I’m not a huge fan of hibiscus in my teas, so I think I’ll try steeping this for 3 minutes next time.

I really don’t like lupicia s orange chocolat. Stacy’s the only tea place that has done chocolate and orange together properly for me heh

Cavocorax

It’s a hard one to do right! I’m picky about chocolate in teas, but from what I recall I did like the Butiki version (which isn’t a surprise – I think the pineapple one is the only one I was meh about).

Terri HarpLady

This one sounds interesting!

Comments

Cavocorax

Terri HarpLady

This one sounds interesting!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON