Ozli sent me this as a surprise tea package! Surprise tea packages are sort of the best, even if it knocked my tea count up to 115 (after a few silent sipdowns). :P

I only had a sample of this one so I was really happy to get more. OH MAN. This is so great. I’m not sure if I like this more than the lime one, but with DTT’s constant sales I don’t know that I should ever have to choose.

Ozli

Hahaha! Good point. Next time I’m definitely getting the lime. These citrus creams are such good evening teas. :D

Comments

Ozli

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON