drank Tangerine Spice by Kally Tea

Thanks to Sil for the sample!

This is pretty nice and delicate. I can definitely taste (and recognize!) the bai mu dan base, and the tangerine/spices just accent it. It’s a nice tea when you want something flavoured while still being fully aware you are drinking tea. :)

oh i’m glad you enjoyed this one

Comments

oh i’m glad you enjoyed this one

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON