drank Ripe For Romance by Adagio Teas

Thank you Melanie for the sample!

Her swap box ended up pushing my tea count up to 125, but I’m loving it. Also, these won’t take too long to sipdown. #challengeaccepted

This is supposed to be chocolate raspberry truffle, but it sorta smells like roses to me. Maybe that’s just the v-day association? I am getting sweet raspberry flavours, and a touch of chocolate too. It’s simple, but pleasant.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON