Why did I start my morning with this cup? :O I also brewed the Countess of Seville (DT) and Vicky’s Sponge Cake (BB) but am drinking this one now. It’s too artificial tasting for me, and I think there are too many cloves or something. Something is givin me a weird burnt orange flavour.

Guess I’ll add this to my swap box!

JustJames

LMAO…. thank you so much for adding it to your swap box!

Cavocorax

Hahaha. Well, my feelings won’t be hurt if you don’t like it? It seems like a lot of cinnamon orange teas are artificial tasting like this… It’s good at times, but I already have one.

JustJames

i’m not being facetious… read my review!

OMGsrsly

James, you might want to check out the orange spice chai from Murchie’s if you like those kinds of flavours. In fact, I have some I will carefully wrap in tin foil and send you… :)

Comments

JustJames

LMAO…. thank you so much for adding it to your swap box!

Cavocorax

JustJames

i’m not being facetious… read my review!

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON