This is AMAZING iced and with a touch of stevia. It’s tart, but not hibiscusy, and it’s incredibly refreshing in the timolino. I guess I’ll have to keep this in the house ALL SUMMER!

mmm this sounds delicious!

Cavocorax

I thought so. And I’m fairly sure that it’s not because I was ridiculously hot. (i.e. Desperate)

hahaha

Cavocorax

Did you want me to send you a little bit when I get my 52Teas in?

If I think about it maybe. I know I have a few samples coming my way….just can’t remember if this was one of them – will have to check the spreadsheet lol

Comments

mmm this sounds delicious!

hahaha

Cavocorax

Did you want me to send you a little bit when I get my 52Teas in?

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON