drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks whatshesaid!

I’m happy I got a chance to taste this one as it sounded interesting. When I smell it, it reminds me of nuts, but when I taste it I get a little bit of caramel corn, followed by apples.

Even as a fruity/nutty green it is very enjoyable, and seeing as it’s about 95% add-ins, I imagine it barely has any caffeine in it either!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON