drank The Skinny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

It figures! I just finished the last of this today, and now I’m sad, even though I had this sitting at a low rating for awhile now.

I like the ginger and orange, and I enjoyed the earthy puerh lurking below the surface. Also, my stomach was bugging me a bit, and after drinking about 8oz of this I feel a lot better. Coincidence, maybe? Either way, I think I need to get some more puerhs! (From anywhere. Just flavoured for now though because I’m afraid to try it alone again). Not sure if it was the puerh or the ginger or both that made this so good.

Upped my rating.

Shmiracles

same for me. this is the tea that every time i have it i’m like, why didn’t i get more of this?
so then i just ask my local friend for sample sizes from her tin haha.

Cavocorax

Haha. So long as you are able to snag some! I like that this is low caffeine too so it might be a nice dinner tea.

I’ll probably pick up 30g of this. Last time it was a tin and that’s just… too much. :D

tattooed_tea

I have a near full 50g bag. I can send either one of you. I hated it lol

Cavocorax

Thanks! I’ll let Shmiracles take first dips on it as I’m basically near a DavidsTea every other day and not sure if it’s as convenient to get Davids there!

*dibs, not dips. :P

Shmiracles

Yes I’d love to take it! I’ll message you tomorrow :) yummm (in the mean time feel free to browse my cupboard)

I live nowhere even remotely close to a davidstea. Haha
Fact.

Cavocorax

:D Good! I’m happy you want it. I ended up going to DavidsTea today and grabbed 30g, as well as 10g in a few other Puerhs just to see what they were about. #impulsive #teabuyinghiatusWHUT

Comments

Shmiracles

so then i just ask my local friend for sample sizes from her tin haha.

tattooed_tea

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON