drank Aloha Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

Maybe it’s because I’m new to pu’erh but it seems to me that this tea isn’t as awful as everyone has led me to believe. It’s sweet, it’s slighty creamy and then that smooths over into something earthy.

Maybe I’m just used to artificial flavouring? Or I don’t know how good this should actually be? I’ll probably have a better idea of what pu’erh should be like after I receive my sample from Butiki but for now I’ll play around with the few samples I bought from Davids.

Now, where do I file my Pu’erh teas? I probably should rearrange all my sachets in the boxes and get more containers, but buying more storage containers just means that I’m accepting the higher number of teas that I have. :| Better to just have them strewn on my counter and annoying me so that I sip and make room to file them away! #newplan

Mmm… I like that this is earthy and not fishy!

tattooed_tea

Oh my, mine was so strong & ick

Cavocorax

Maybe I steeped mine for less/at a lower temperature? It might not have been 96C. Or maybe I have bad taste. I DO like a lot of rooibos teas and those annoy a lot of people too. :D